Tiger Eye and Lapis Lazuli
Tiger eye and Lapis Lazuli bracelets. Some consider it the two most beautiful stones. When focusing on our stone bracelets we focus on 3 major components; Quality, Craftsmanship, Blessing.
Quality: On 6/3/21 we sent our staff team to Badakhshan, Afghanistan for a 60 day expedition. Badakhshan, Afghanistan is where some of the best quality stones are found. We did this to obtain/handpick some of the rarest and highest quality of stones around the world.
Most other business have a third party supplier or buy it from auction. This usually results in lower quality stones. Unlike most business, We have a primary source where we can handpick & lab test each stone to make sure its the highest of quality.
Craftsmanship: One of the hardest parts that takes hundreds of years to master. Our Craftsman's family has been around for generations. From one father to another. Each bracelet taking weeks to perfect and making sure there's a lot of care & attention to detail to create something to be treasured for a lifetime. Most other companies use machines because the skill of craftsmanship has been lost with the world of technology.
Blessing: A Buddhist monk individually blesses every single bracelet we offer. The blessing is being administered to every unique bracelet we offer by a dedicated monk in a temple, no exceptions. It’s done by holding the bracelet in hand and reciting a particular mantra in a specific way to bless and attract positive energy to the person wearing this item. It's not to grant any superpowers or metaphysical abilities but solely for good energy and healthy vibe. Additionally, for every single bracelet that is blessed, we donate a percentage of our profits to a temple or a group of monks.
We understand what quality and customer service mean when it comes to bracelets. With family generations of experience we know your expectations and we will do everything we can to make your experience enjoyable.
Tiger Eye Bracelet Belief
It is believed that the tiger eye is the gemstone of bravery and helps you be better in everything you do. if it’s exercising or work. It is also believed that Tiger’s Eye stones bring spiritual energy down to earth, while you are focused on earth. It brings hoper and solutions to problems you have. Tiger eye bracelet is also known as a protective stone. It can bring to the one who’s wearing it or near it. It can also bring prosperity, luck, and wealth. Tiger stones can also raise awareness and help keep any negative energy away. This leaves you only with the positive waves to protect you.
Lapis Lazuli Belief
Natural Stone Lapis Lazuli Bracelet is a gemstone of visionary awareness and brings new knowledge to the mind In pictures rather than just words. Lapis lazuli bracelets help increase imaginative perception, help bring pictures rather than just words, and new information/perspective to mind.
History Of Tiger Eye
Tiger eye bracelets have been used for centuries and date to true kings of the jungle, the tiger represents strength and courage and has been used since the early days of human civilization.
Tiger stone bracelets have been worn and engraved by Romain soldiers to protect them in the battle, it is still used as a protective stone. For centuries it has also been also used for achieving success. Wearing it can represent and bring success to one’s life. Tiger stone gem has been used for many things. From May 21- Jun 20 it was the accepted gem for wedding anniversaries.
History Of Lapis Lazuli
King Tutankhamen was richly inlaid with Lapis lazuli. In the dry land of Egyptians, the deep color of Lapis lazuli was a spiritual contrast to their desert hues.
The gold flakes on Lapis Lazuli represented stars in their nighttime sky. They also used Lapis Lazuli to help mediate and felt that the colors gave them supernatural forces.
Lapis Lazuli has been desired by Egyptian Pharaohs and Roman Emperors. It was Cleopatra’s favorite eye shadow color. It also helped art master Vermeer to create his popular painting girl with a pearl earring.
Tiger Eye Meanings
Clear Thinking, Protection, Personal Empowerment, Willpower, Integrity, and Grounding.
The things we have listed are exactly what Tiger eye stones give.
- Tiger Eye Clear Thinking: Tiger eye stones can help you think clearly. Instead of your emotions getting in the way, it can help you think without emotions.
- Tiger Eye Thinking: Tiger eye stones can help you think smarter. After all the saying goes “Think smarter not harder.” Tiger eye stones help you do so.
- Tiger Eye Protection: It can help you both physically and mentally. It can help get rid of any negative energy around you.
- Tiger Eye Protection Empowerment: It can help you become a better person. It can also help you develop into the person you wish to be.
- Tiger Eye Willpower: Tiger eye stones can help you stay in control and not let your urges get in the way.
- Tiger Eye Protection Integrity: Tiger eye stones can help you be honest and have strong moral principles.
- Tiger Eye Grounding: It can help you stay strong and become fearless. Whatever you decide to do it can help/protect you. It will keep you grounded in everything you do and help you develop into a better person.
Lapis Lazuli Meaning
Lapis Lazuli is believed to stimulate the desire for "Stone," knowledge, truth, understanding, and aids learning.
Lapis Lazuli is the third eye chakra. The stone can help increase physic vision and clairvoyant abilities.
Lapis Lazuli comes from the Latin word Lapis and Persian Lazhuward, "Blue."
Benefits Of Tiger Eye
The Tiger eye stone can help with the third chakra of seven. As the energy that governs personal power and confidence. A Tiger eye bracelet can help you feel like a better person and will make everything much better. Red tiger's eye and blue tiger's eye bracelets are also very popular. Our stone beaded bracelets are like no other because we focus on Quality, not Quantity. It's a one-size-fits (Stretch bracelets) so it can fit anyone!
Benefits Of Lapis lazuli
- Improves endocrine and thyroid glands, cardiac rhythm, blood pressure, cures eye infections, and headaches.
- Balance’s energy flow of the body and activated psychic centers and consciousness.
- Helps with self-awareness, increases confidence, lessens anger, increases dignity, and helps relationships.
- Get’s rid of stress and helps will enlightenment, peace, and serenity.
- Spiritual wellness and healing properties.
Lapis Lazuli Facts
The highest quality of Lapis Lazuli comes from Afghanistan. This is exactly where we handpick each stone to make sure it is the best of the best. Lapis Lazuli has been mined in Afghanistan for more than 6000 years and still, today remains a major source. Lapis Lazuli has been used as a gemstone for millennia by the Egyptians and is still, used to this day.