What is a negative thought bracelet?
A negative thought bracelet is powerful. A negative thought bracelet can help remove one’s negative thoughts out of their mind. A negative thought bracelet can also help with many other things. We are only listing a few things it can help with.
There is no magic only science, how to effectively use negative thought bracelet
- Hold your bracelet with your non-dominant hand.
- Let it around your fingers so you can move it without any difficulty.
- Using your middle finger or thumb to move is the religious tradition. However, it is much more common to use your thumb.
- Breathe in and then breathe out. A negative thought bracelet can also be used as a counting mechanism. For example, when meditating practice, a mantra word or phrase can help protect your mind from negative thoughts. A true negative thought bracelet helps you focus, concentrate, and most importantly feel happy.
- Then you move your finger to the next bead, breathing in and out for each bead.
- If your new we would recommend taking it slow and start at something you are more comfortable with (10-25 breaths.)
- Remember this is not some “Fake” magic. Science has proved that you need to do this to get rid of negative thoughts.
To get rid of negative thoughts:
I am a winner.
I am the best.
This shall pass.
I am accomplished.
(300+ other words to get rid of negative thoughts)
To be happier say:
I am blessed
I am bright
I am cheerful
I am happy
I will be happier
What is a fake negative thought bracelet?
Everyone talks about having a negative thought bracelet and that is understandable, but what is a true negative thought bracelet?
Anyone can say they have a negative thought bracelet. A bracelet that is not intended for negative thought can be labeled as a “negative thought bracelet.” A negative thought bracelet must have many things. The following qualities are provided in all our negative thought bracelet.
Real negative thought bracelet
A true negative thought bracelet is typically blessed by a monk. A monk usually must bless each positive thought bracelet. This blessing is done through a recitation. The monk holds the beaded bracelet in hand and repeats a mantra while going through each bead. This process itself can take hours for a single bracelet. The blessing cannot be interrupted or else the monk will need to recite the entire mantra again. Our monk has a designated place. A cave/temple that has not been entered in nearly 220 years. However, our monk was the first to do so and that is where each blessing is held.
Why wear a negative thought bracelet?
A negative thought bracelet is a way to carry your prayers with you throughout your week. Doing a meditation of staying happy does not mean having to stay home. You can meditate anywhere. Many people around the world meditate in a train station/subway. Each one of our negative thought bracelets have been handcrafted by a master craftsman who has been crafting things from wood for his entire life. Many other businesses claim their bracelets are “Handcrafted” however, through several college research it has been proved that 98% of stores do not handcraft their bracelets.
How can show you we handcrafted our negative thought bracelet?
Simple answer, we have been around for more than a hundred years. Our negative thought bracelet were intended only for monks, sultans, and kings. When presenting a bracelet (back then) to a high arch it would take hours of inspecting a bracelet to ensure the bracelet was 100% handcrafted, natural, and uses top-quality materials. We have given our negative thought bracelet all around the world and have been noticed by many like; Jigme K. –King of Bhutan, Ongino K. –Popular monk, and Sehzade o -Sultan. We also have many projects coming up. One of our main projects we will be focusing on is how and where our craftsman makes each bead. Like the video of us showing you how our monk blesses each bracelet.