What is a bracelet meditator?
A bracelet meditator is powerful. A bracelet meditator can help with meditation. A bracelet meditator can also help with many other things. We are only listing a few things it can help with.
how to use bracelet meditator
- Hold your bracelet with your non-dominant hand.
- Let it around your fingers so you can move it without any difficulty.
- Using your middle finger or thumb to move is the religious tradition. However, it is much more common to use your thumb.
- Breathe in and then breathe out. A bracelet meditator can also be used as a counting mechanism. For example, when meditating practice, a mantra word or phrase can help protect your mind from negative thoughts. A true bracelet meditator helps you focus, concentrate, and most importantly feel happy.
- Then you move your finger to the next bead, breathing in and out for each bead.
- If your new we would recommend taking it slow and start at something you are more comfortable with (10-25 breaths.)
To be happier say:
I am blessed
I am bright
I am cheerful
I am happy
I will be happier
(More meditator words)
What is a fake bracelet meditator?
Everyone talks about having a bracelet meditator and that is understandable, but what is a true bracelet meditator?
Anyone can say they have a bracelet meditator. A bracelet that is not intended for meditation can be labeled as a “bracelet meditator.” A bracelet meditator must have many things. The following qualities are provided in all our bracelet meditator.
Real bracelet meditator
A true bracelet meditator is typically blessed by a monk. A monk usually must bless each positive thought bracelet. This blessing is done through a recitation. The monk holds the beaded bracelet in hand and repeats a mantra while going through each bead. This process itself can take hours for a single bracelet. The blessing cannot be interrupted or else the monk will need to recite the entire mantra again. Our monk has a designated place. A cave/temple that has not been entered in nearly 220 years. However, our monk was the first to do so and that is where each blessing is held.
Why wear a bracelet meditator?
A bracelet meditator is a way to carry your prayers with you throughout your week. Doing a meditation of staying happy does not mean having to stay home. You can meditate anywhere. Many people around the world meditate in a train station/subway. Each one of our bracelet meditators have been handcrafted by a master craftsman who has been crafting things from wood for his entire life. Many other businesses claim their bracelets are “Handcrafted” however, through several college research it has been proved that 98% of stores do not handcraft their bracelets.
How can show you we handcrafted our bracelet meditator?
Simple answer, we have been around for more than a hundred years. Our bracelet meditator were intended only for monks, sultans, and kings. When presenting a bracelet (back then) to a high arch it would take hours of inspecting a bracelet to ensure the bracelet was 100% handcrafted, natural, and uses top-quality materials. We have given our bracelet meditator all around the world and have been noticed by many like; Jigme K. –King of Bhutan, Ongino K. –Popular monk, and Sehzade o -Sultan. We also have many projects coming up. One of our main projects we will be focusing on is how and where our craftsman makes each bead. Like the video of us showing you how our monk blesses each bracelet