1920 to 1927, Chau Hoang embarked on a quest to involve monks in the sacred blessing of each bracelet.

In 1929, Chau Hoang and the Monk Family signed an agreement designating the specific Monastery as the blessed temple.


1929, a written agreement was stamped with the Nguyen Family.

The Nguyen Family was appointed as the official wood supplier for Buddhist bracelets and assumed the official role of craftsmen for Buddhist bracelets.